WoW prepare for Shadowlands
Build your custom order
Message us and get help from a PRO player. We will find the best offer for you or build a personal order at a lower price.
While 2020 may have been an altogether dreadful year, there is still hope for it to get better. That hope now lies with World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, WoW’s eighth expansion pack set to change the world of MMORPGs forever and take WoW players somewhere they’ve never been before: the afterlife.
From new zones and new enemies to countless new quests and much, much more, you’d better clear your schedule for the rest of this year because Shadowlands means business. And as always, SkyCoach is here to guide you through it.
WoW: Shadowlands 101
Blizzard first announced the Shadowlands expansion pack at November’s BlizzCon 2019 and while they told us a thing or two about what’s in store, we’re yet to find out the release date. However, if the last two expansion packs (Legion and Battle for Azeroth) are anything to go by, then August may be our best bet for the Shadowlands release.
With the Shadowlands beta test well under way (as of 15th July), it’s time to start getting excited about all the new features Blizzard has so far let us in on – so, let’s go through some highlights below!
‘Level squish’: The biggest change announced for the new expansion pack is the complete revamp of WoW’s leveling system. Instead of climbing well into the 100s as in the previous packs, Shadowlands will drop the maximum level to 60, taking us back to the golden days of WoW.
Players between the levels of 0 and 10 will benefit from a new area, and then be transported to Battle for Azeroth for levels 10 to 50. Existing players, on the other hand, will get to pick one of the expansions to level up from 10 to 50.
Torghast: Another exciting feature brought to us by Shadowlands is Torghast, Tower of the Damned, a rougelike dungeon very different to any other WoW instance. Torghast will be a dynamic, infinite dungeon that constantly changes to provide players with an infinitely replayable experience and win them new abilities with every run.
Covenants: Covenants is another great WoW addition and it involves 4 factions for players to choose from once they reach level 60. The factions are:
- The Kyrian of Bastion
- The Night Fae of Ardenweald
- The Venthyr of Ravendreth
- The Necrolords of Maldraxxus
Each faction serves a specific purpose in the afterlife and whichever one you choose, you’ll be given unique abilities, storylines, areas and, of course, gear.
New Dungeons & Raids: Shadowlands also brings with it 8 new dungeons, with 4 leveling ones and 4 end-game ones – and they are:
- The Necrotic Wake
- Theater of Pain
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Halls of Atonement
- Spires of Ascension
- The Other Side
- Sanguine Depths
Castle of Nathria is a new raid (found in Ravendreth) where players will get to take on bosses once they reach the end of the game.
Character Customization: Shadowlands is also shaking things up in terms of character customization options. With this change, players will be able to create more unique characters and choose from a range of skin tones, hair styles, tattoos and other features.
How to Prepare for Shadowland’s Release
While the new expansion pack is undoubtedly one of the most exciting things to happen this year, at SkyCoach, we want to make sure that you’re not only ready for all the new patch has to offer but that you’ve truly taken advantage of the unique experiences Battle of Azeroth also has in store. And if Shadowlands does end up getting released in August, that’s all the more reason to get started on some serious power-leveling now!
But first, let’s run through a list of raids and achievements you could miss out on once Shadowlands arrives…
1. Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge are two achievements every committed WoW player should have under their belt before the new patch kicks in. The achievements can be obtained by killing N’Zoth, which will also reward you with 470+ item level gear, Azerite Essence Power and other amazing loot. Click the link to buy and let’s show N’Zoth his place!
2. Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season Four dungeon won’t feature in Shadowlands, and neither will the achievements and rewards that it offers. From 455+ item level gear, the Awakened Mindborer mount to the Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season Four achievement, there’s a lot you may be missing out on.
3. Glacial Tidestorm Mount is a rare mount that is likely to impress; it’s also yet another reward that you won’t find in Shadowlands. Luckily, SkyCoach top raiders are on hand to help you boss your way through Battle of Dazar’alor, defeat Mythic Jaina and go home with Glacial Tidestorm.
4. Glory of N’alotha Raider is yet another unique achievement that you’ll be happy to score before Azeroth changes forever with Shadowlands. Alongside this one-of-a-kind achievement, you’ll also receive 445+ item level gear, the new Wriggling Parasite mount and Azerite Essence Power. What’s more, our WoW raid services can help you make sure that getting these rewards is a breeze, leaving you lots of time to obtain all the other exciting achievements.
5. Horrific Visions is another exciting Patch 8.3 feature that Shadowlands is dropping. And if Shadowlands does come out in the next few weeks, you’ll want to make sure you’re not missing out on all it has to offer. The good news is that with our boost service, all you need is 15-20 minutes before you’re walking around with a shedload of Corrupted Mementos and some powerful gear to prepare you for Shadowlands. Click the link to buy and let’s start the preparations now.
To prepare our newer players for the Shadowlands release, we’ve got our:
1. Big PVE Bundle featuring the full Ny’alotha Heroid Raid 12/12 bosses, Mythic +5 with timer guarantee and the Horrific Visions run with 5 masks. With this one-of-a-kind package, you’ll get rewards such as 460-470 level loot, Ahead of the Curve achievement, lots of Corrupted Mementos and much, much more. Click the link to find out or click the chat icon in the right-hand corner to chat to us about what we can do for you (the answer is A LOT).
2. 110-120 Leveling is perfect if you just want to do some power-leveling before Shadowlands kicks in. Whether you want to explore new possibilities within the game before everything changes or you’d like to learn new skills, this leveling offer can help you.
To find out what else we can offer you to get you ready for the new patch, get in touch with us via our chat and let’s make your WoW experience a great one!