- Any amount of gold you desire;
- Completely secure deal;
- Any in-game item you want (that can be purchased by gold);
- Constant readiness for PVE and PVP gameplay.
Despite that in-game currency in World of Warcraft doesn't allow you to buy equipment (at least not a full epic set of it), skills, or improve your character's combat characteristics in any other way, it still has a certain value. A good amount of gold will allow you to play far more comfortably.
"So now, that I have it, what do I do with it?"
- PVE: The repair cost after a tough raid can be quite substantial, especially if you play as a tank, who ideally takes all the damage. And the price you pay to make yourself ready for a raid (flasks, food, enchantments, gems e.t.c.) also can blow your budget. All the consumables that any good PVE-player should always have plenty of are not cheap. So, prepare yourself!
- PVP: If you fan of an open world PVP you would certainly agree that such an activity would be a hundred times more effective if you have a flying mount. And we all know that it costs a lot. Don't let your victims have a single chance to hide!
If you just want to have fun playing your favorite game and not spend too much time earning in-game gold then we can help with more than fair prices!