Jewelcrafting has always been a major profession for players whose main goal is to make as much gold as possible. Let us remind you that Jewelcrafting was introduced into the game in The Burning Crusade expansion back in 2007. Fifteen years later, it is still one of the best and most profitable professions. The demand for items produced by jewel crafters always remains high, meaning you can earn a ton of gold from this.
Just like all other professions, Jewelcrafting has gotten a lot of changes and updates. We now have four different specializations that we will cover later in our WoW Jewelcrafting guide. A massive list of new recipes has also been added to the game. Moreover, the new Item Quality feature will matter for jewel crafters like nothing else.
At the same time, the basics of professions have remained. Players can still create rings, necklaces, trinkets, and statues. You can also cut gems and insert them into gear, creating so-called socketed items.
Those sockets will have a massive impact on the gaming process in Dragonflight. You may wonder why that is, right? The reason is that jewel crafters can now create a Tiered Medallion Setting. This item is absolutely game-changing, as it adds up to three extra sockets to your necklace.
You can insert powerful gems into those sockets to make your character a mighty machine. If you do not feel like doing so, or you have created enough of these necklaces, you can sell them at the Auction House. Do not worry, this is not the most interesting part about the updated Jewelcrafting profession awaiting us in the upcoming expansion.
We will also cover all the new gems and what they do further in our WoW Dragonflight Jewelcrafting leveling guide. Make sure to read till the end to become the most skillful and rich jewel crafter on your server. This guide will be updated every time any change is introduced into the game. Stay with us and have fun!
Speaking of fun, a lot of people do not find it very exciting to go through all the dungeons. The reason is clear since gathering a party of five people is quite problematic. What should you do in this case? The best way out is to order our Mythic Carry services where our professional players will clear all the dungeons for you.
You no longer need to think of what party you will be playing in or what rare drop you wish to add to your collection. Our pros will take care of everything. Check out the price list and plans available to see what suits you best.
Jewelcrafting Applications and Benefits
Just like all other professions, Jewelcrafting is now interlinked with other professions. It means that the list of where you can apply your skills is nearly endless. Besides, it remains the best choice to develop further for gold hunters. The more you learn about Jewelcrafting, the better items you will be able to craft. Consequently, they will cost more, which is the thing you need most. Here is the complete list of what you can do by mastering this amazing profession:
- Craft reagents for different professions. These allow players to customize gear pieces like armor, weapons, and jewelry. By doing so, you change the iLevel of a specific item. Besides, reagents change the minimum level required if a player wants to wear a particular gear piece.
- Create jewels (as a rule, they feature unusual effects and high stats). If you truly master the profession, the items you can create will be more powerful and valuable than those you can get from raids and dungeons.
- Create tools and equipment for other professions. As we have mentioned above, Jewelcrafting is not only about making gold. By choosing this profession, you will be interlinked with other players’ professions. That is totally fine since the same novelty was brought to, for example, Blacksmithing.
- Craft cosmetic items. Sure, this will not really be a necessity at the expansion’s launch. Though, late-game players would pay a fortune to buy a fancy helmet or another cosmetic accessory.
- Create toys and pets. The latter is especially good, as you can use them during a battle. Who would ever refuse from having a loyal companion, huh?
- Earn tons of gold by using the Crafting Orders system. Just like with blacksmiths and other crafting professions, jewel crafters can benefit from the Crafting Orders system at maximum. Right from the expansion’s launch and further, thousands of players would gladly pay you if you agree to craft a rare item for them.
In past expansions, a lot of players did not mind creating an alt character and mastering Jewelcrafting. It seems like this tendency will remain in Dragonflight as well. This profession is truly indispensable and worth creating an alt.
If you wish to have an extra character, but are short on time, you can use our WoW Powerleveling services where we level up a character for you. Our company guarantees you the best result or we will return the money. Enjoy everyday life and relax while our professional players take care of leveling.
General Jewelcrafting Changes in Dragonflight
The game’s creators have implemented numerous changes to the game. All professions, including Jewelcrafting, are now perceived in a completely new way. Starting with the profession icon and in-game interface, it all looks different. Though it is worth mentioning that the interface has become much more convenient.
Just like with other professions, your character now has special gear to wear. This happens every time you do something connected with Jewelcrafting (e.g. craft a ring).
The biggest change is connected with the specialization system. As we have said earlier, you now have four different specs at your disposal. You decide which field you wish to master and what items you want to create. A chosen branch influences your game style in a direct way. Becoming a true artisan in a particular sphere allows you to create rare and powerful items.
If you have a reliable party of close friends or play with the same guild all the time, ask them what talent tree they need most. On top of it, monitor the market to see what items are in greater demand.
By doing so, you will be able to get maximum benefits and earn tons of shiny coins. Further in our Jewelcrafting leveling guide, we will review all the specifications to let you decide which one is right exactly for you.
Also, do not forget about the Crafting Orders feature. This system has not been designed for jewel crafters specifically. Though, crafting professions like Jewelcrafting benefit from it at maximum. You can be sure that there will always be an order for you to complete.
The items created by jewel crafters are too rare for other players to ignore them. One can only imagine what demand and prices there will be for such gear once the expansion goes live.
Gaining Profit from the Auction House
Unlike the order system described above, the Auction House has been with us forever. It is not necessary to sit and wait until someone offers you a private order. The Auction House allows you to sell anything you want for a stated price. However, not every player knows how to use this effectively. Let us explain the whole process in detail:
- Opening the Auction House tab will plunge you into a list consisting of hundreds of precious and rare items. The most important thing is not to get lost, as the prices may vary a lot. This will be especially noticeable after the expansion’s launch. Everyone wants to make an extra penny by selling a particular item for a higher price.
- If you need something, you can buy it. However, do not forget to compare the prices available. Though, let us be honest. While playing as a jewel crafter, you want to sell expensive and rare equipment and earn gold for it. To do this properly, you need to learn what the market needs most at the moment and do your best to provide those items.
- If you do not have anything to offer, you can still benefit from the Auction House. Buying certain items for a lower price and selling them at their highest is the way you can get an extra penny. You lose nothing yet earn some gold on top of it.
You now have learned more about the Auction House and the ways it can help you get richer. Nonetheless, if you still feel like there cannot be enough money for you, there is another alternative for you. You can Buy WoW Gold by using our services no matter what server you are playing on. This is a completely safe and secure method to get extra gold. Visit our website to see what plans are currently available and choose exactly the one you like.
The Crafting Orders System In A Nutshell
This newly-implemented mechanic is a great opportunity for jewel crafters to earn shiny coins. Other players are in constant need of rare equipment. You can offer your services to do this for a fee. It can also be set up so that when a player creates an order and describes what exactly they want to get. If you can create this for them, you take the order, complete it, and then receive your payment.
Using this system is not only a good chance to earn extra gold, but also the best way to level Jewelcrafting in WoW. This fact is connected with the new Knowledge Points system that we will talk about further in our guide. For now, you just need to know that you get one precious point for crafting an item you have never crafted before.
Returning to the Crafting Orders novelty, you can not only take other players’ orders. You can also create orders yourself. This is a handy option if you lack certain profession tools only other artisans can make. If you want to place an order, make sure you choose what category of people can see it. These categories look as follows:
- Everyone on the server;
- Your guild members only;
- Your friends only;
- A particular person you choose.
If you do not really trust a random person on the server, create an order for your friends or guild members only. By doing so, you are more likely to get what you are looking for in the stipulated time.
Playing solo allows you to place an order that is seen by everyone on the server. Do so only if you are ordering an item that does not cost a fortune. Otherwise, you may lose a lot of gold and precious time waiting for it to be done.
The Knowledge Points System Explained
We have already mentioned this mechanic and how important it is going to be in the new expansion. In Dragonflight, every profession has different specs. By going deeper and learning a specific talent tree, you will become a true artisan in your chosen field.
Those Knowledge Points allow you to learn new talents in a particular branch. However, they are not infinite and should be used wisely.
In our Dragonflight Jewelcrafting overview, we have prepared a list of locations and methods where you can earn extra points. It will allow you to learn the chosen spec branch faster than other players. Consequently, you will be able to create items that are more valuable and sell them for a higher price. This is how you can get more points to progress in your specification tree:
- Find an NPC named Rabul. He is located in Valdrakken in Thaldraszus. This guy sells special items that grant you 15 points every time you buy them. Every profession has a different item to purchase. Speaking of jewel crafters, you should look for Artisan’s Mettle. Besides, you need to establish an esteemed reputation with the Artisan’s Consortium.
- While exploring the Dragon Isles, you may be lucky to find a Dragon Shard of Knowledge. You should return this precious thing to the Master Artisan whose name is Khadin. He is located in Ohn’aran Plains. It is not that far from Maruukai. By doing so, he will reward you with the points you need so desperately.
- We have talked about this earlier in our Dragonflight Jewelcrafting guide. These points are earned by crafting something new. For instance, if you create a completely new ring or cut a valuable gem, you get one point for each new recipe.
- Another easy and straightforward way to get those points is to complete a weekly quest. You can take it from a trainer located in Valdrakken. The reward is guaranteed every week if you complete this quest successfully. Do not forget to do so, as it is the only method that brings you these points an infinite amount of times.
Jewelcrafting Specs: Everything You Need to Know
It is high time to plunge into one of the most exciting changes brought into WoW with the Dragonflight expansion. As you already know, all WoW Dragonflight professions, including Jewelcrafting, now have various specs. The latter allows you to become a specialist in a narrow scope you consider the most important for you.
For starters, this is where you spend your precious Knowledge Points. By choosing a particular spec branch, you can create more valuable items. To not regret your decision, it is better to learn what the market currently needs.
You can also ask your friends or guild members what they need most. This can be the finest gems with various secondary stats or jewelry like rings and necklaces.
Do not hurry to spend your points in vain. Of course, you will be able to find more of them, but this is not something you want to do at the expansion’s launch. When Dragonflight goes live, it is highly advisable to focus on one particular talent branch and master it to the cap.
You may say that you will learn all four specs and you will not need to specialize in a particular branch. Theoretically, this is possible. However, it is almost unreal in practice. You can open an additional spec tree every time you hit another 25 levels in your profession. Think for a moment, how much time it will take for you to open all four spec branches.
It will be easier to create an alt and focus on a different talent tree instead. Otherwise, you will spend too much time while other players earn a lot of gold. Just take some time to see what the market’s needs are and move in the same direction.
If you do not feel like leveling another character on your own, you can always Buy WoW Boost from our company. In this case, we will level up another jewel crafter alt for you while you will play your main character and relax.
Jeweler’s Toolset Mastery Specialization
The first spec improves your overall Jewelcrafting skill. You should learn it if you wish to brush up on the profession as a whole. It will allow you to create items faster and of better quality.
Jeweler’s Toolset Mastery is the starting point. Every time you spend one of the precious points we discussed above, it grants you an additional score of Crafting Skill. Once you master this spec completely, you get +10 Inspiration, +35 Crafting Skill, +10 Resourcefulness, and +10% Crafting Speed.
Saving Slivers is a sub-spec, which is all about reagents. By learning this talent, you use reagents more economically. Moving further in this branch, grants you +1 Resourcefulness for each point spent.
Brilliant Baubling is a sub-spec, which is all about inspiration. By learning this talent, you have a higher chance of gaining some bonus skills that will be applied to your crafted items. Moving further in this branch, grants you +1 Inspiration for each point spent.
As you know, the upcoming expansion is not only about flying on dragons. It is also closely connected with natural elements. Faceting allows you to cut gems of a better quality and specialize in a particular element.
Faceting is all about making you a better gem cutter. By spending at least 10 points in this main branch, you can then move further and become a specialist in a particular natural element. Once you master Faceting, you get +5 Resourcefulness, +5 Inspiration, +6 Crafting Speed, and +5 Multicraft.
To learn Air, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn more about creating Air gem cuts. You also gain extra Crafting Skill.
To learn Earth, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn more about creating Earth gem cuts. You also gain extra Crafting Skill.
To learn Fire, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn more about creating Fire gem cuts. You also gain extra Crafting Skill.
To learn Frost, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn more about creating Frost gem cuts. You also gain extra Crafting Skill.
Rings, necklaces, and trinkets have always been of great value in WoW. The Dragonflight expansion has not become an exception. A lot of players will gladly pay you if you are ready to craft a necklace or two for them.
- Setting is all about fitting jewelry and stone carving. By spending at least 10 points in this main branch, you can then move further and become a specialist in a narrower field. For mastering Setting, you get +10 Resourcefulness, +10 Inspiration, +15 Crafting Speed.
- To learn Jewelry, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn more about adding secondary stats on the jewelry you create. You also gain extra Resourcefulness and Crafting Skill.
- To learn Necklaces, you need to have 10 or more points spent in Jewelry. By moving further in this branch, you learn more about creating higher-quality necklaces. You also gain extra Inspiration and Crafting Skill.
- To learn Rings, you need to have 10 or more points spent in Jewelry. By moving further in this branch, you learn more about creating higher-quality rings. You also gain extra Inspiration and Crafting Skill.
- Carving is all about intricate designs you carve on stones. By spending at least 10 points in this main branch, you can then move further and become a specialist in a narrower field. For mastering Carving, you get +10 Resourcefulness and +10 Crafting Skill.
- To learn Stone, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn to create the Statue of Tyr’s Herald. You also gain extra Resourcefulness, Crafting Skill, and Multicraft.
- To learn Idols, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn to improve your trinkets. You also gain extra Resourcefulness and Crafting Skill.
This spec is connected with prospecting higher-quality gems and creating regular and finishing reagents. You should also learn this branch if you wish to interact with other professions more often. It is possible due to the fact you can create profession tools for yourself or other players.
Enterprising is all about extracting reagents and using them in your crafts. By spending at least 10 points in this main branch, you can then move further and become a specialist in a narrower field. For mastering Enterprising, you get +10 Resourcefulness, +5 Inspiration. Your glassware crafts also become 10% faster.
To learn Prospecting, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn to discover Prismatic Ore. You also gain extra Resourcefulness.
To learn Extravagancies, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn to create Pounce. This reagent is in high demand among players who are into Inscription. You also gain extra Resourcefulness, Multicraft, and Inspiration.
To learn Glassware, you need to have 10 or more points spent in the main spec. By moving further in this branch, you learn to create “Rhinestone” Sunglasses, and discover new jewelry types. You also gain extra Resourcefulness and Multicraft.
Jewelcrafting Specializations General Details
You will not be able to start mastering your first specialization tree until you hit level 25 in Jewelcrafting. Then, you can learn one of the four specs to your taste. The next talent tree will become available once you hit a certain level again. Our Dragonflight Jewelcrafting leveling instruction provides you following list to understand the way it works:
- Achieving level 25 unlocks the first spec branch;
- Achieving level 50 unlocks the second spec branch;
- Achieving level 75 unlocks the third spec branch;
- Achieving level 100 unlocks the fourth spec branch.
Every time you unlock another branch, you need to think about where you want to put your Knowledge Points in. Remember, they will eventually become quite rare and you will not be able to progress in your specializations quickly.
You can ask your friends or guild members what they need most. Sometimes, their desires can coincide with the market’s demands. In this case, you can satisfy both needs and earn a lot of gold on top of it.
It is practically useless to progress in a particular spec tree just because you want to. You always need to check what rules the market dictates. We bet that the situation is going to rapidly change every day after the expansion’s launch.
Just like with these points and everything else in WoW, you need to put a lot of effort and time to become a better player. Going through raids is an essential part of the game. However, you do not always have enough time to do it yourself.
In this case, ordering our WoW Raid Boost is the best and most reliable way out of the situation. Our professional players will go through every raid for you while you enjoy the looted gear of top quality. Make sure to check the prices and plans available to see how we can help you.
The Secrets of Leveling Up Jewelcrafting in Dragonflight
The expansion will be released soon and you definitely want to know what tips will discover you the fastest way to level Jewelcrafting in WoW Dragonflight. We have made up a table that contains an approximate list of items you need to have to reach level 50 in Jewelcrafting. Trust us, it is more than enough since it opens you access to two specs of your choice.
We also want to remind you that the Dragonflight expansion changes the way leveling your profession up works. In the previous patches, all you had to do was to mass-produce a couple of items to achieve the level cap.
Here, it will not work the same way. The game developers have made it so that you earn one Knowledge Point every time you craft a new item. That is why leveling up your profession is now linked not only to a particular level number, but also to specializations. You will not be able to progress in any of them without those points. Consequently, your items will be of a worse quality than they could be.
|Required profession level||Items you need to craft||Required materials|
|1-5||Prospect Ore||Lots of Serevite Ore|
|5-10||5x Shimmering Clasp|
|10-16||2x Sundered Onyx Loupes||
4x Serevite Ore
|16-22||2x Bold-Print Bifocals||
4x Serevite Ore
|22-25||3x Revitalizing Red Carving||
6x Glossy Stone
3x Queen’s Ruby
|25-26||Timewatcher’s Patience (NOTE: This has a 20-hour cooldown)|
|26-42||A selection of Nozdorite Cuts||
14-20x Awakened Elements
|45-45||3x Elemental Harmony||
|45+ Work Orders||-||From here, you should be able to fill work orders for further profession mastering|
The path to level 50 in Jewelcrafting is far from simple. You need a lot of time and patience, as Timewatcher’s Patience cannot be crafted numerous times per day. However, it is still the best answer to your question of how to level Jewelcrafting fast in WoW. At least you have an approximate material list that will help you prepare in advance.
Being a jewel crafter only is not the wisest decision. It is actually a good idea to combine it with Mining, for example. By doing so, you are more likely to have the necessary ores. This will help you save a penny, as you will not have to buy them at the Auction House.
We will update this table if any changes occur. As for now, this is a good start for progressing in Jewelcrafting as quickly as possible. Stay with us and check the guide for possible updates to become the greatest jewel crafter.
Jewelcrafting Trainers in Dragonflight
As you start leveling your profession up, you will eventually get to the stopping point where you cannot master the profession anymore. To avoid this, you need to visit a Jewelcrafting trainer. They will help you sharpen your skills and learn new abilities. Here is the list of all locations where Jewelcrafting trainers can be found:
- Falron Greygold is located in Obsidian Citadel in The Waking Shores;
- Uluami is located in Emberwatch in Ohn’aran Plains;
- Herrod is located in Camp Anonidas in The Azure Span (right inside the broken tower);
- Tuluradormi is located in the market of Valdrakken in Thaldraszus.
Visiting trainers is an essential part of mastering your profession. Without them, you will never learn to craft higher-quality items of great value.
You have now learned a lot about leveling up your Jewelcrafting profession. The Dragonflight expansion is going live very soon. By using this information, you will be able to master the profession faster than other players do. Stay with us to get the latest updates concerning this guide.
How do I level up Jewelcrafting in Dragonflight?
Use the table we provide in your guide to level Jewelcrafting up. It will help you stay ahead of other players right from the expansion’s launch. Do not forget to visit profession trainers, as they allow you to progress further in the profession.
What can you make with Jewelcrafting in Dragonflight?
Just like with other professions, Dragonflight brings a lot of changes to Jewelcrafting in particular. You can create rings, necklaces, cut gems, and more. This profession always remains in high demand, as skillful jewel crafters are a rare find.
How do I make money with Jewelcrafting in Dragonflight?
You can create and sell exclusive rings, necklaces, and trinkets. On top of it, you can cut gems or carve stones. When the Dragonflight expansion goes live, the demand for all these things will be exorbitant. This is how you make money with this and other crafting professions. You just satisfy other players’ needs with rare and powerful items.
Is Jewelcrafting profitable in Dragonflight?
We bet it is. In fact, Jewelcrafting may be the top profession for gold making. Everything you create is always in great demand and will be bought for sure. You can also complete private orders for people and earn a lot of shiny coins for this. The only thing we are sure about – you will never be without work.