The Dragonflight expansion has brought tons of updates concerning nearly every game aspect. However, some things have remained almost untouched. In this Marksmanship Hunter guide, we will share everything you need to know about this specialization. It might be the optimal choice for most players, as you do not use pets or do this very occasionally and only in specific builds. To put it simply, you mainly focus on dealing damage with your spells while kiting the enemy and you do not have to control an AI pet at the same time.
The above-described strategy has always been and remains the basics of this specialization. Nothing changed much in the newly-released expansion. Still, you should learn about a few crucial moments to play Marksmanship Hunter in Dragonflight successfully. In this article, we will discuss every detail that makes you a good hunter, including Best in Slot Marksmanship Hunter gear, talent builds, the class’ strong and weak sides, and many more. Make sure to read this guide up to the end to become a better player.
Check out some of our most popular WoW Carry services below:
Marksmanship Hunter Changes in Dragonflight
Even though this specialization has been with us for ages, it has received the slightest nerfs and updates as well. We would like to start our WoW Marksmanship Hunter guide with the list of changes you need to know before you can decide whether this class is actually good for you:
- Kill Shot, which is one of the main damage-dealing abilities, has now become even stronger due to the Deathblow and Deadeye talents. The latter two make it a great tool practically in any rotation;
- Your Rapid Fire becomes a powerful machine all thanks to Surging Shots;
- You can choose to focus on dealing more damage to multiple targets by learning the Trick Shots, Volley, Bombardment, and Salvo talents;
- If you choose to go the other way and specialize in bursting a solo target, Deadeye and Serpentstalker’s Trickery are there for you.
In general, this spec has not changed much in terms of talents and possible rotations since the previous expansion. However, it has received more buttons to press. The latter makes it a bit more difficult class to master yet stronger than it was before.
Marksmanship Hunter Pros and Cons
Moving further to the next part of our Marksmanship Hunter Dragonflight guide, it would be wise to pay attention to what strong and weak sides this spec has to offer.
Speaking of the upsides first, they include the following points:
- Decent mobility;
- Overwhelming burst damage, especially against a low HP solo target;
- The longest attack range of all specs allowing you to position yourself and kite effectively;
- Extreme AoE potential.
As no specialization is perfect, here are a few downsides to consider:
- Not that many defensive cooldowns;
- Easily to kill once you get focused;
- Some rotations are not possible if certain abilities are on cooldown.
It is hard to tell for sure whether you are going to like this spec if you have never tried it. Just like with any damage-dealing class, you can unlock its full potential only when you reach the level’s cap. Even though the whole leveling process has become noticeably easier in Dragonflight, a lot of players still do not want to spend their time on it.
If you are one of them, then we highly recommend that you buy Dragonflight Leveling 60-70 services from our company. Our pros will get your character boosted in a blink of an eye. We guarantee the shortest completion time and lowest prices on the market.
Marksmanship Hunter Basics
Once you learn how to position yourself in a fight, the specialization will stop seeming that difficult. Using your long attack range correctly is your biggest advantage over the enemy. No matter what happens, you should not allow any foe to come to your melee radius. If that happens and you get any movement control effects, you are unlikely to survive.
As for the rest, your specter of the most frequently used abilities is not that large. Still, you should follow a particular order to maximize your damage output. We will return to that topic later in our guide once we discuss possible rotations.
Making it a brief Marksmanship Hunter DPS guide, you want to generate Focus with Steady Shot and Rapid Fire as often as possible. Doing so will unlock your other powerful abilities like Aimed Shot and Arcane Shot. On top of that, you should pick the right moment to use Kill Shot. This skill is a perfect finishing tool that performs best when a target is at its low HP.
Marksmanship Hunter Core Abilities
Playing as a Marksmanship Hunter is about positioning and using your most powerful spells in the correct order. In most cases, you want to use your abilities on cooldown and escape direct contact with a foe. Keep in mind that you are too squishy to withstand a face-to-face fight. Your biggest strength is kiting and attacking from the distance. Let us take a closer look at what WoW Marksmanship Hunter abilities you are going to use most often:
- Steady Shot – Your biggest Focus generator and a decent damage-dealing ability;
- Aimed Shot – A core ability indeed, as it not only deals overwhelming damage, but also interacts with a ton of other talents;
- Arcane Shot – This ability is not that impressive in terms of damage dealt yet can be cast instantly;
- Rapid Fire – Another Focus generator that you can cast on the go;
- Multi-Shot – An indispensable tool when focusing on multiple targets simultaneously;
- Explosive Shot – Just like the previous spell, it is great for AoE damage;
- Trueshot – Allows you to use Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire more often. You can also generate extra Focus points thanks to this talent.
Most of your abilities can be cast from a 40-yard distance, which is a lot. As Marksmanship Hunter, you can deal a decent portion of damage before a foe even spots you and starts moving toward you. All of the mentioned abilities are equally efficient in PvP and PvE. Speaking of the latter, this specialization is in great demand when it comes to Mythic+ content.
If you are trying to get the best rewards yet struggle with finding a decent team, we are here for you. Check out our Mythic Carry services where our professional players clear a dungeon of any difficulty for you. With our help, all the rewards you have ever wished for will be yours.
Marksmanship Hunter Stat Priority
This specialization’s damaging capability revolves around your primary stat. In your case, it is Agility. The latter influences your auto-attack damage. On top of that, helps your abilities scale up. Wearing Mail armor provides the highest boost to it.
When it comes to other Marksmanship Hunter stats, the priority should be as follows:
- Mastery provides you with the most noticeable damage boost, which is what you need to increase your burst potential;
- Critical Strike improves the Master Marksman and Improved Kill Shot talents’ efficiency. It is also nice to crit from time to time dealing even more damage;
- Versatility provides you with a bit of everything. You start dealing more damage and take less. A decent stat if you want to improve your survivability;
- Haste allows you to cast spells with a higher speed. It also influences how quickly you generate Focus. While it seems like a great boost, you benefit from prioritizing other stats more.
The recommendations given above are subject to change depending on the situation and your playing style in particular. Though, if you only begin mastering this specialization, the described priority is what you need. Just keep in mind that you want to focus on the stat that provides you with maximum DPS boost, which is Mastery in your case.
Marksmanship Hunter PvE Builds
In Dragonflight, we have received a massive update concerning the way the talent build system works. To put it shortly, we now have way more alternatives when it comes to available varieties. In this section, we want to share the best PvE Marksmanship Hunter build that suits perfectly for Raiding and daily mob grinding as well. It focuses on maximizing solo-target damage, which is what you need against most bosses.
To begin with, we have the main Hunter branch that looks as follows:
Though, you fully unlock your specialization’s potential with the Marksmanship branch that includes the following talents:
As you can see, most of the talents you learn to focus on dealing devastating damage to a solo target. You have no AoE abilities apart from Volley. In most cases, this build would work just fine against any boss. However, you can change it if the situation requires so. For example, you can throw out Improved Traps and get Tranquilizing Shot or Sentinel Owl instead.
Moving further to another Dragonflight Marksmanship Hunter PvE build, we have the one that has been created specifically for Mythic+ content. Unlike the previous variation, it mainly focuses on dealing AoE damage. Though, you still have a few abilities that work great against a solo target.
Let us begin with the main Hunter tree that has the following talents:
Continuing with the Marksmanship branch, it looks as follows:
Your primary abilities are Multi-Shot, Bulletstorm, and Salvo. Starting a fight with the Multi-Shot/Aimed Shot/Rapid Fire rotation is usually enough to deal overwhelming damage in a few seconds. It is also important to point out the Lone Wolf talent. The latter increases your damage dealt by 10% when you have no active pet. This talent is the reason why playing as a Marksmanship Hunter requires no pet to deal such devastating damage. It is an absolute must-have option for any PvE build.
No matter how much time you invest in building a perfect talent tree, no one guarantees you success in PvE content. Both Mythic+ dungeons and Raiding strongly depend on what team you play with. To make sure you get the highest-rank loot, you can Buy Dragonflight Boost and let our pros do the job for you. Our company offers the lowest prices and fastest completion time on the market.
Marksmanship Hunter PvP Build
Up next, we have prepared a Dragonflight Marksmanship Hunter PvP build that performs supremely well in most situations. It focuses on dealing burst damage against a solo target. At the same time, you get a bit of extra protection yourself due to the Roar of Sacrifice talent. Still, this build revolves around kiting a foe and escaping direct contact with them.
Starting with the main Hunter branch, it includes the following talents:
Moving further, we have the Marksmanship tree with the following talent options:
As for the PvP talents, you want to go for Survival Tactics, Chimaeral Sting, and Roar of Sacrifice. They are your key to not only dealing more damage, but also surviving when the situation becomes too dangerous.
Reaching the level’s cap unlocks this build’s potential. If you are not ready to spend days grinding mobs, completing quests, and so on, we have a solution just for you. Make sure to buy our WoW Powerleveling services where our pro players will get your character boosted in a blink of an eye. We offer excellent prices and guarantee the results in the shortest time.
Marksmanship Hunter BiS Gear
In this part of our guide, we are going to focus on what Marksmanship Hunter BiS gear you should strive to get your hands on. Of course, we are talking about the Raid and Mythic+ sets that provide you with the most significant stat boost. Even though the Crafting Order system has been introduced to the game, nothing beats the unique sets we have mentioned above.
Let us start with the Marksmanship Hunter BiS Raid equipment that focuses on increasing your Mastery and Critical Strike stats. Keep in mind that collecting all of the listed items is practically unreal. However, getting a few of the strongest gear pieces is still possible.
|Equipment Slot||Item Name||Source|
|Head||Ashen Predator's Faceguard||Magmorax|
|Neck||Kagni's Scorching Talisman||Warlord Kagni|
|Shoulders||Ashen Predator's Trophy||Neltharion|
|Cloak||Voice of the Silent Star||Scalecommander Sarkareth|
|Chest||Ashen Predator's Sling Vest||Zskarn|
|Wrist||Boulder-Tossing Bands||Warlord Kagni|
|Gloves||Ashen Predator's Skinners||Neldris|
|Legs||Scalecommander's Ebon Schynbalds||Scalecommander Sarkareth|
|Boots||Crechebound Soldier's Boots||Scalecommander Sarkareth|
|Ring||Onyx Impostor's Birthright||Neltharion|
|Ring||Entropic Convergence Loop||Essence of Shadow|
|Trinket||Ominous Chromatic Essence||Magmorax|
|Trinket||Dragonfire Bomb Dispenser||Zskarn|
|Weapon||Failure Disposal Cannon||Zskarn|
Moving further, we have the Marksmanship Hunter Mythic+ BiS gear that you can try to collect. To tell you the truth, getting all these items is even more difficult if compared to the previous list. Still, look for as many of them to boost your Mastery and Critical Strike stats. If you manage to do this, you will get the best Marksmanship Hunter gear pieces available in the game so far.
|Equipment Slot||Item Name||Location|
|Head||Ashen Predator's Faceguard||Inspiration Catalyst|
|Neck||Bromach's Disentombed Locket||Uldaman|
|Shoulders||Ashen Predator's Trophy||Inspiration Catalyst|
|Chest||Ashen Predator's Sling Vest||Inspiration Catalyst|
|Wrist||Fierce Boreal Armguards||Uldaman|
|Gloves||Ashen Predator's Skinners||Inspiration Catalyst|
|Belt||Swollen Bark Clasp||Brackenhide Hollow|
|Legs||Corpuscular Greaves||The Underrot|
|Ring||Seal of Questionable Loyalties||Freehold|
|Ring||Eternal Sentry's Ring||Uldaman|
|Trinket||Irideus Fragment||Halls of Infusion|
|Trinket||Harlan's Loaded Dice||Freehold|
Adding a few words on Flightstones, the currency used to increase your Mythic+ gear item level up to 441, we cannot give any particular recommendations here. Though, if you get your hands on this limited currency, make sure to upgrade Weapons first. Only then, you can focus on other armor pieces because damage matters to you most.
As for the Spark of Shadowflame, the latter is used to create substitutes for Raid and Mythic+ gear. Keep in mind that it is a particularly rare reagent and should be used wisely. Here are a few items you can spend it on:
When it comes to Embellishments, remember that you can only wear 2 equipment pieces with Embellishments simultaneously. Keeping that in mind, your choice will always fall on the following options:
With so many items to loot, it seems that it would be easier to buy them instead. Of course, it is the simplest way out of the situation if you can afford it. However, most players do not have enough gold to buy even a few things from the lists above. If you wish to become richer, Buy WoW Gold with our company’s help. We guarantee you the lowest prices on the market and complete safety. After that, you can afford anything you like.
Marksmanship Hunter Enchants and Consumables
No matter what set you manage to collect, you can always make it more powerful with various enchantments. The latter increases your primary and secondary stats quite noticeably. In this paragraph, we have prepared a list of the best Marksmanship Hunter enchants you can buy. It is important to mention that you should always go for the items from the “Optimal Choice” column, as no other gear pieces give similar effects. If you cannot afford them, make sure to get lower-quality versions of the same things.
|Equipment Slot||Optimal Choice||Provided Bonus|
|Weapon||High Intensity Thermal Scanner||Greatly increases a secondary stat you need to defeat a particular mob you are attacking. This is an indispensable item to speed up your leveling process.|
|Cloak||Enchant Cloak - Graceful Avoidance||Slightly increases your survivability and you take less damage when falling from high grounds.|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Waking Stats||Provides you with a significant Agility boost that works permanently.|
|Belt||Shadowed Belt Clasp||Boosts your Stamina, allowing you to live longer.|
|Bracers||Enchant Bracer - Devotion of Avoidance||Just like with the Cloak, it grants you extra Avoidance to reduce AoE damage taken.|
|Legs||Fierce Armor Kit||A perfect leg enchant that grants you a bit of several stats.|
|Boots||Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze||This is what you need to make your character move even faster.|
|Ring||Enchant Ring - Devotion of Haste||Another great enchant to increase your Haste, the stat you can never have too much.|
To maximize your damage output, you can also use a range of consumables. Before we describe all of them, it is important to mention that the best Marksmanship Hunter weapon buff is Completely Safe Rockets. It is a great way to increase your damage for one hour.
Starting with the phials, you should always have Iced Phial of Corrupting Rage to burst a single target and Phial of Glacial Fury for AoE damage instead. If you are not a big fan of having a toxic effect threatening your life, use Phial of Elemental Chaos instead.
As for the potions, your choice will fall on Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power or Elemental Potion of Power in most cases. They are a perfect tool to increase your damage even more. To become more survivable, keep Refreshing Healing Potion or Potion of Withering Vitality in your backpack. If you still get focused and die, you can still help your allies if you have used Delicate Suspension of Spores and Residual Neural Channeling Agent.
If you spend most of your time raiding or clearing dungeons, these consumables are your indispensable part of achieving victory. Though, they do not guarantee a positive outcome if your team does not try hard enough. To make sure you get the best loot, buy our WoW Raid Boost services where our pros will slay any boss or clear any dungeon for you.
Marksmanship Hunter Best Rotations
As we have mentioned in our guide before, this specialization performs at its peak only when spells are used in the correct order. It is worth mentioning that no WoW Marksmanship Hunter rotation serves all purposes. That is why we have prepared three of them for you, each fitting a particular in-game situation.
Before we plunge into the topic, we would like to mention a crucial detail concerning Focus. You need to strive to keep this resource between 30-40 points. This amount will be enough to make sure you always have enough Focus to use any ability you want. Your stronger Focus generator is Steady Shot, while Aimed Shot and Arcane Shot are the abilities you use to spend it. Now, let us begin with the best Marksmanship Hunter single-target rotation first:
- Try to use Kill Shot every time it refreshes. The reason you should do this is that it deals immense damage to low HP targets. Besides, it is a great Focus spender;
- The Steel Trap ability is what you should use on cooldown. It is a great tool that allows you to immobilize a foe and get as far as you can to deal damage safely again;
- The Explosive Shot ability seems decent only against multiple targets. However, it allows you to spend Focus and deals a good amount of damage even if it hits only one person;
- Here you want to combine Double Tap with Rapid Fire to deal devastating damage and literally destroy your foe. It is a great combination against a solo target;
- The Death Chakram spell is a perfect tool not to let your enemies group up. Though, if they still decide to gather together, the damage done will be immense;
- You are not interested in Volley in terms of damage dealt. However, it provides you with the Trick Shots effect for the time it is active, which is what you need to burst a solo target even quicker;
- Pick the right moment to use Trueshot to maximize your damage output. It not only reduces your main abilities’ cooldowns yet allows you to cast Aimed Shot way quicker. Besides, you can generate a ton of Focus while it is active;
- Activating the previous ability is a great opportunity to spam Aimed Shot as much as you can. On top of that, you will spend a decent amount of Focus not to overcap it in vain;
- Keep using Rapid Fire to deal extra damage and generate even more Focus for other abilities;
- Using Arcane Shot on its own would not be an efficient tool, as its damaging potential is not that high. Though, you can cast it on the go meaning it is a great kiting tool. At the same time, you can use your Precise Shots stacks to maximize its damage output;
- You can use Steady Shot to fill any cooldown gap that occurs. Besides, it can help you generate more Focus to start the whole rotation from the beginning.
Up next we have prepared the best Marksmanship Hunter opener rotation for you:
- Using Double Tap beforehand would be a wise idea, as its effect stays active long enough;
- Pre-casting Steady Shot will allow you to gain Focus immediately after a fight starts. Just pick the right moment and calculate your casting time to pull this trick out;
- Do not forget to use Steel Trap to stop an enemy from shorting the distance. It is also an efficient tool to kite a foe and deal damage from a comfortable range for you;
- Do not hesitate to throw your Death Chakram, especially if enemies start grouping up;
- Make sure you use Volley every time it refreshes because you need that passive effect it grants. Besides, a bit of damage it deals is always a good bonus to have;
- When the opportunity arises, use Trueshot to increase your main abilities’ damage output;
- Cast your Rapid Fire every time it refreshes, as it works perfectly with the previously described ability. In fact, you will hardly notice any cooldown, as it will recharge extremely fast;
- While you have your Trueshot active, do not forget to cast Aimed Shot two times to deal devastating damage and spend Focus. If you skip this step, you are more likely to overcap Focus, which is a bad situation and loss of potential damage;
- When your Kill Shot becomes active, use it immediately since it is your main finishing tool with an overwhelming damage.
Finally, we would like to share the best Marksmanship Hunter AoE rotation with you:
- Use Kill Shot not only to finish a low HP target, but also to spend your Pouch of Razor Fragments stacks. It is a great tool to make up to 6 enemies around bleed;
- Using Explosive Shot every time it refreshes is your bread and butter, as it deals significant AoE damage;
- Even if you strive to deal maximum AoE damage, your Double Tap is still a great pair to Rapid Fire. Doing that will let you burst a particular target in a blink of an eye;
- If you see enemies start grouping up, your Death Chakram is what you need to deal devastating damage;
- Finally, your Volley is what you can use not only to get a decent buff yet actually deal a good amount of damage to multiple targets;
- While you have a 6 second buff from the previous ability, cast Rapid Fire to make it hit multiple targets (up to 5 players);
- Do not forget about your Trueshot, as it generates a ton of Focus and lets you spam abilities more often;
- This is when you want to use Aimed Shot as many times as possible to get the whole benefit from the previous ability;
- Pick the right moment to use Multi-Shot, as it should hit no fewer than 3 targets. It is a crucial point since you will get the Trick Shots buff if you manage to do that;
- If you see an enemy approaching you, use Steel Trap to immobilize them and run far enough to deal damage safely again;
- As a cooldown gap filler, you can use Steady Shot. Additionally, it will grant you extra Focus to start the whole rotation from the beginning.
Marksmanship Hunter Leveling
This specialization is not the best specialization for fast leveling in Dragonflight. The first reason for that is that you are too squishy and should manage to kill a mob before it reaches you. The second one is that your pet is too weak to tank for a long time. Without a tank, you cannot gather a decent mob pack to use your AoE abilities.
To speed up your leveling process, you should always try to use Aimed Shot to proc your Careful Aim talent. On top of that, use Misdirection on your pet and cast Arcane Shot to gather mobs quicker. Use our best Marksmanship Hunter leveling build to ease the whole process more. Starting with the main Hunter branch, it looks like this:
Up next, we have the Marksmanship branch with the following talents:
This build will make your path from 10 to 60 way quicker. Speaking of what talents you should choose to get yourself to level 70, they remain up to you. Down below, we have also prepared the best Marksmanship Hunter leveling AoE rotation to kill a large pack mob quicker:
- When facing large mob packs, you are going to need Misdirection. This is your bread and butter when it comes to tanking high damage. Use this ability on your pet to let them tank instead of you for a while;
- Your best tool to gather mobs together quickly is Arcane Shot. The reason for that is that you can cast it immediately;
- If you are facing an immensely strong mob, use Double Tap combined with Rapid Fire to deal devastating damage and burst it in a few seconds;
- Once you manage to gather mobs in a few packs, use Volley, Explosive Shot and Death Chakram to deal maximum AoE damage;
- Your Multi-Shot deals a decent amount of damage on its own. However, you can boost it by 35% when you use stored Precise Shots stacks;
- Do not forget to use Steady Shot to fill any cooldown gaps and get extra Focus to repeat the rotation from the beginning.
To make your leveling more efficient, you can use various consumables like these ones:
- If you are not satisfied with your dragon only, you can go for Gunshoes to move from one mob camp to another even faster;
- Fried Bonefish/Bear Tartare significantly increases your movement speed every time you slay a mob;
- Cosmic Healing Potion to restore HP when the situation turns out to be too dangerous;
- Potion of Spectral Agility allows you to boost your primary stat. Consequently, you will deal more damage.
It is in your best interest to reach the level’s cap as soon as possible. The reason for this is that you will unlock Mythic+ and Raiding content after that. These in-game activities are what you need to gear up and become even more powerful. However, getting the best loot is often problematic, as you heavily depend on a team.
Once you buy World of Warcraft Boosting services from our company, you can be sure that our pro players will get the most expensive rewards available. Any boss will be defeated and any dungeon cleared in a blink of an eye. We offer fair prices and guarantee the result.
How to Become a Better Marksmanship Hunter in Dragonflight
Your key to survivability is to stay away from enemies. This has always been your priority and remains so when playing as Marksmanship Hunter in the 10.0.2 patch. If you wish to stay alive and deal maximum damage, this is the advice for you to follow. Stick to the described strategy and try out the mentioned below rules to become better at this specialization:
- Always cast spells. This may seem like an obvious piece of advice yet many players forget about how strongly this specialization relies on constant spellcasting. This especially concerns spells like Steady Shot because it generates Focus required for other abilities. Luckily, Marksmanship Hunter has a variety of spells you can cast on the go meaning you can use abilities without stopping even for a moment;
- Do not store too much Focus. Since Marksmanship Hunter has tons of ways to gain Focus, it may store up too quickly. Do not forget to spend it on Arcane Shot and other abilities requiring it;
- Analyze your mistakes. Each time you fail, do not give up in despair. Instead, think of what you can do better if a similar situation happens in the next fight. Even though Marksmanship Hunter is not the hardest specialization to master, it still requires some time to get used to its rotations and other gameplay aspects.
Other Articles to Read
By visiting our SkyCoach website, you can find a variety of articles available. They include guides devoted to major Dragonflight professions. Make sure to check them out if you do not know what profession brings most gold or want to learn its essentials. If you are interested in other games, we have you covered as well. With a team of passionate and avid players, we are always there for you. Stay with us to read about the most exciting and freshly-released games and their updates.
SkyCoach Boosting Services
No matter how captivating a particular game looks and feels, the problem is always the same. None of us have enough free time to play non-stop. Unfortunately, this is the key to success in most modern titles. We have created a perfect solution to this issue. Our team consists of professional players who are always ready to help you. Whether you are looking for coaching or boosting services, you can rely on us.
With more than 5 years of experience in this field, we have thousands of happy clients. The list of games we are working with is truly large. Trust us, it is not limited to World of Warcraft only. Our company knows what players wish to get when they begin their virtual journey. As a rule, everything comes down to having enough gold or high-rank gear to rule the server. Achieving all that on your own is practically impossible. In some games, it may take you an eternity to reach this level.
Instead, you can entrust this tiring process to our professionals. On our behalf, we guarantee the result you expect. Besides, we do our best to complete every order at the earliest possible. Go ahead and see what offers we have prepared for you. Before you go, remember that we often run sales to save you money. On top of that, we guarantee you cashback on all orders you make.
Marksmanship Hunter is an extremely powerful specialization when it comes to dealing burst damage from the distance. Being a well-balanced class, it has a range of downsides you can neutralize by learning how to play the Marksmanship Hunter branch in particular. Make sure to choose this class if you like to act as a range damage dealer suiting any situation.
We hope you have learned a lot about this specialization from our guide. Make sure to stay with us, as we will keep updating this article if any changes occur.
Is Marksmanship Hunter hard to play in WoW?
Your key to success lies in mastering this class’ ability rotations. On top of that, you need to learn to stay away from your enemies at maximum range.
How do I maximize DPS as a Marksmanship Hunter?
Make sure you have learned every rotation we have described in our article. Using one of them in the right situation allows you to deal the highest damage.
Is Marksmanship Hunter good in Dragonflight?
It is one of the most all-purpose and deadliest specializations whether we are talking about PvE or PvP aspects. Besides, it does not depend that much on a pet, unlike its Beast Mastery counterpart.
Is Marksmanship Hunter good in PvE WoW?
It is definitely not the strongest specialization when it comes to mob farming or leveling fast. However, you have a range of powerful AoE abilities and a pet to gather mob packs and quickly destroy them.