Welcome to the Champion’s Quest guide for Warzone where we will answer the question - how to get a nuke in Warzone 3? If you don’t know what it is, it’s a badass way to win a match of Warzone BR by dropping a nuke on the map and blowing everything up! However, the requirements and the preceding steps to do so are very difficult to fulfill.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Apart from learning about new champion's quest, you can also Buy CoD MW3 Boost from SkyCoach. We offer a wide range of products at the lowest market price and with the fastest delivery. You can make your first purchase even CHEAPER if you find a special PROMO CODE (highlighted in green) hidden in this article and get a 20% DISCOUNT.
Check out some of our most popular CoD MW3 Boosting services below:
The whole process is called the Champion’s Quest which is initially unavailable to you. You have to work your way to get it activated and this guide will focus on how to get this quest and how to complete it. Since the release of the updated Warzone on the new Urzikstan map, the quest to get a nuke was not available until the Season 1 Reloaded patch. With it, it has become known that the original conditions for getting the nuke have changed. Read this guide to find out what’s new and how do you get a nuke in Warzone 3. The easiest method is to buy the Nuke boost from SkyCoach where the professional WZ players will complete the quest for you so all you’re left with are the rewards. Seeing how challenging this task is, this service is extremely popular. So, why not place an order today to get those new rewards among which there’s a WZ3 nuke skin, a weapon skin, an emblem, and a calling card? Our PROs have completed dozens of Champion’s quests for our clients and know how to get one done reliably and fast.
How to Unlock the Quest?
That’s the neat part because traditionally, to enable the quest you’d have to win 5 warzone matches in a row. And no, to answer the question - can you get a nuke in Resurgence? No, you can’t, it has to be Warzone. How are you going to do this is completely up to you, but believe one thing - this isn’t even the hard part. But we won’t leave you hanging, so here are some tips and tricks for you to try out:
- Get a good team - when you have 4 people who know how to play gunfights properly, are good with their guns, and have good map knowledge, you’ll have a lot easier time. If someone has already done this Warzone 3 nuke challenge, even better!
- Positioning - land somewhere far from the action but someplace that has enough loot to get your squad through the starting phases.
- Strongholds - get those strongholds as these are crucial throughout the game as they provide a free chance to claim your own loadout and they provide a radar vision in the radius around the site just like a UAV.
- Rotations - different from positioning, rotations are hard to underestimate. They’re extremely crucial especially closer to the end of a match. This is a squad-wide skill that requires communication and adaptability. You must know how to push the enemy squad and where you would have an advantage in a firefight.
- Class setup - always have two separate loadouts for long-medium range and medium-close range. That way, even if you can’t get to a loadout, you could at least buy the weapons from the loadouts.
Try and follow these guidelines and you will have a far better chance of nailing down consecutive wins and getting a nuke in Warzone 3. Next up, we’ll talk about the best loadout for completing the quest. BLOG20
CoD Best Nuke Loadout
Before you can know how do you drop a nuke in Warzone 3, let’s first help you get those wins, shall we? To get that special hidden contract, you’re going to need the ultimate loadout. Since every player obviously has his own preferred weapons and perks, it would be hard to name one loadout that will satisfy everyone. So, we’ll just going to give you a loadout of MW2 weapons just in case you haven’t gotten all of the MW3 guns yet.
TaQ-V Battle Rifle - works best on the mid-long range, has great damage and great fire rate as well as a pretty nice recoil pattern and accuracy.
|ZLR Talon 5 Suppressor
|Provides sound suppression, increased range, and recoil smoothness.
|18’’ Precision-6 Barrel
|Offers increased damage, range, and improved hipfire accuracy.
|AIM OP-V4 or other 1-1.5x optic
|Optimal for comfortable mid-long range aiming.
|FSS Combat Grip
|Increases recoil control.
|50 Round Drum
|Provides more chances to finish off a target in case initial shots are missed.
You’re going to be creating another loadout to have the secondary primary, so pick some sidearm to go with TaQ-V and more to create the second loadout. The perks are going to be the same for both loadouts. For your second loadout, you’re going to pick the:
Lachman Sub SMG - perfect SMG for mid-close encounters as it has great damage, fire rate, and mobility (by which is assumed the ADS speed and like).
|Provides vertical and horizontal recoil control
|Gives increased bullet velocity, damage range, recoil control, and hipfire accuracy.
|VLK LZR 7MW
|Provides increased ADS speed, aiming stability, and higher sprint-to-fire speed
|50 Round Drum
|More kills without the need to reload
|LM Stockless MOD
|Provides increased ADS speed, aiming stability higher sprint-to-fire speed and hip-fire recoil control.
Next up let’s decide on your Tactical, Lethal, and the set of perks.
- Tactical - Smoke or Stun grenades. Smokes are great for rotating and avoiding difficult situations, they can save lives. Stun grenades are best especially early on giving you the chance to chase down and finish off a stunned enemy.
- Lethal - Drill Charges or Charge grenades. The first one is great for getting people out of corners and out of hiding.
For the Perk Package, you’re going to need to make a custom one that includes:
- Double Time - double the duration of Tactical Sprint, increase crouch movement by 30%.
- Tracker - Enemies leave behind a footprint trail, and event death markers are visible. Kill markers are hidden from the enemy team.
- Spotter - Spot enemy equipment, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks through walls. Aiming down sights highlights them for the team. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4, and Trophy Systems.
- Ghost - become undetectable by UAVs, Portable Radars, and Heartbeat Sensors.
These weapons and perks are ideal for striving to get 5 consecutive wins and getting a nuke in Warzone. So, familiarise yourself with these weapons and attachments, and try to see how each piece of this loadout compliments the others. There’s no need for sniper rifles, as they are unreliable and are only good for long-range encounters. With this loadout, you’re covered in 2 out of 3 ranges, so to speak. So, there you go, happy hunting!
How to Complete the Champion’s Quest?
Let’s say, you’ve made it this far and actually won 5 matches in a row, which is incredible. But, did you know that as of Season 1 Reloaded, there’s been a change in this rule? From now on, if you get 30 wins in total, throughout the city, you will get that Champion's quest Warzone 3 unlocked for you. This is an interesting change that, in hindsight, will allow more players to try their hand at completing it. With that said, let’s more to the actual quest steps.
- Step 1 - Start the contract.
- Step 2 - Find three Nuke pieces around the map.
- Step 3 - Survive until the bomb site becomes visible on the map.
- Step 4 - Arm the bomb using those 3 elements (Beryllium, Plutonium, and Tritium) for the Nuke.
- Step 5 - defend the plant site until detonation for two minutes.
Needless to say, if your squad dies on whatever stage of the Warzone 3 nuke contract you are, you’re back to getting 5 wins in a row. In other words, if you lose it, it’s gone. According to the game’s official blog, whichever team kills the Nuke team, that team can now complete the contract instead. If the second squad gets killed - nobody gets the contract. So, it would be possible for you to identify a squad that is working towards the completion of the tactical nuke Warzone quest, find them, kill them, and complete the contract yourself.
It becomes even more possible since the squad that completes their Nuke quest steps gets highlighted on the map once they fight the first component. There’s going to be a big hunt if, in a lobby of 150 players, 4 of those players start the infamous challenge.
CoD Warzone Nuke Quest Rewards
Those who manage to arm and detonate the bomb will be rewarded for their efforts. This year, there's a bundle of eight exclusive rewards that you'll be able to show off and let everyone know that you did the impossible! The Warzone 3 nuke rewards are:
Note: These rewards are exclusive to Season 1 Reloaded and will reset with the launch of Season 2. So, if you're keen on claiming the nuke's glory and its loot, get cracking before the season ends!
This year’s Nuke quest has obtained a few new details and conditions. These new changes have made the quest more accessible to regular gamers who now have a chance to try their luck at completing the quest at least once in a season, provided they win 30 games in total. This quite possibly has made Warzone even more fun and entertaining, because from now on, everybody will be on the lookout for squads that are doing the Nuke quest.
With that being said, you’re now equipped with the knowledge to end a match in Warzone by activating the nuclear explosion for which you will receive the most sought-after rewards, among which are a very cool Warzone 3 nuke operator skin and a brand-new weapon blueprint. So get your loadouts ready and start farming those wins! Best of luck, Bravo-Six out.
Can You Get a Nuke in MW3?
Yes! As of Season 1 Reloaded, you can get a nuke by getting 5 wins in a row in Warzone or 30 wins in total and completing the Champion’s Contract.
How Many Kills For Warzone 3 Nuke?
The number of kills is not essential for getting the nuke win. You need to get 5 wins in a row or 30 wins in total to unlock the quest and then complete it in another match of Warzone.
How Do You Get The Nuke Blueprint in MW3?
You get the Nuke weapon blueprint as well as the other rewards by completing the Champion’s contract and ending a match in Warzone with a nuclear explosion.
Do You Get An Emblem For Getting a Nuke in MW3?
Yes, you do get an emblem for getting a nuke in MW3 as well as an operator skin, a weapon blueprint, and a few other rewards.