New World Weapon Leveling
- Despite its new release, New World has gained popularity very quickly, and continues to be a success even though it has been months since its release. Brand new weapons are constantly coming to the game with the latest updates, and it has been announced there are a few more weapons on the way.
- Although New World is an MMORPG, the "class" system in the game works differently from other MMOs. In this game, you determine your classes with the weapons you choose, and you can have more than one class. Leveling up your weapons is a long and difficult process, meaning you must put a lot of time into this game.
- Our team, which provides professional New World Weapon Leveling, is ready for you to quickly level up the weapons you want. We are here to make this challenging and time-consuming process as easy as possible for you.
How Does the Weapon System Work in New World
The system of classes is very different and unique in New World. In the game, the character's role and class are determined by the weapon used. There are 12 weapons in the game, and you can choose two of them as your "main" weapon.
We provide New World weapon boost to all of the 12 weapons
- You can advance a weapon up to a maximum of 20 levels. At each level you take, you have the chance to assign a unique skill to your weapon. These New World weapon skills are divided into active and passive and can be adjusted according to their combination with each other.
- There are six active skills in a weapon in total, and you play by choosing three of them. However, in the future, you can reset and change these weapon skills for a certain amount of "azoth" whenever you want in New World. Since the meta is constantly changing, you may wish to change your New World weapon skills regularly.
- You play the game with two weapons and six active skills. Each of these weapons are divided into different categories and attributes. You gain attributes for every game level you take (not Weapon level). Depending on whether the weapon is ranged, one-handed, two-handed, or magical, you pick these attributes according to the weapon you play, and you gain stats. It is recommended to play weapons with the same attributes as each other.
- In order to level up a weapon in New World, you need to play and deal damage with that weapon constantly. In order to reach level 20, you have to play with that weapon for a very long time.
- You can buy the weapon mastery leveling of any desired weapon in New World. We provide a New World weapon boost for any kind of weapon you want quickly.
What Weapons Are There in New World
Weapons in New World divided into several categories:
One-handed weapons are divided into:
- Sword and Shield;
Two-handed weapons are divided into:
- Great Axe;
- War Hammer.
Ranged weapons are:
Magic Weapons are divided into:
- Fire Staff;
- Life Staff;
- Ice Gauntlet;
- Void Gauntlet.
New World Weapon Mastery Leveling Boost ETA
- When a weapon is purchased or obtained as a drop, it starts at level 1 and progresses up to a maximum of level 20. It is effortless to increase the level of the weapon at the beginning, but at level 5 and above, this process becomes more and more difficult.
- The approximate time to level your weapons from level 1 to level 20 is 3-5 days. When you try to do this yourself, it can take weeks. But thanks to our fast and experienced team, New World weapon boost allows you to enjoy the game without tiring you out.
How Does New World Weapon Mastery Leveling Boost Work
- New World weapon boost service is only possible with account sharing. Because even if the weapon is transferred, the level of each weapon is unique to the character.
- After completing your order, our valued support manager will get the necessary information for your Steam account from you, and they will log in to your account. (Email code or an authenticator required).
- A PRO booster will be assigned for your operation, and they will play on your account until the weapon/weapons you want are level 20.
- We also provide a streaming service while your account is boosted if you want. Thus, you can both understand how the process works and see for yourself that your account is safe.
- All gold, items, and resources obtained during the boost will remain in your account.
- If you want, we also provide a gold boost service; for this, you can choose the service you want from the "extras" section when ordering.
- If you want to stop or delay during the process, just let us know, and we will show the necessary sensitivity.
- When the New World weapon boost process is completely finished, your account will be returned to you with the service completed, and all your information will be returned safely to you.
How Do I Choose The Levels I Need?
- This process is easier than you think. To give an example: Imagine you have a level 5 Fire Staff, and you want to make it level 18. This means that you will benefit from a boost service between levels 5-18.
- When creating your order, you choose the current level of your weapon, and the level you want it to reach. Thus, you will have both reached that level and made New World mastery leveling.
How Do I Choose The Weapon I Need?
- You can do it after you have completed your purchase. Our managers will reach out to you, and you can let them know about the weapon choice.
How soon do we start the New World weapon boost?
The estimated start time of our boost is between 1 and 2 hours. You can let us know if you want to start at a different time.
Is there a self-play?
Unfortunately no. In an ordinary MMORPG game, you can see weapon leveling as a class level upgrade. So it is not weapon-specific; it is character-specific.
Which information should I share?
Since New World is a game played on Steam, your Steam account information will be sufficient. But we will need an email code or authenticator to enter your account.
Can I learn about the process in the meantime?
Sure, you can always contact our team or the booster handling your service and ask about your current weapon level.
Can I use boosting services for multiple weapons?
Of course. Our team provides boosting service for every 12 weapons in New World. But remember, you can not boost two weapons simultaneously, and the time will be longer. When one ends, the other begins. The stated time is for one weapon only.