World of Warcraft
Call of Duty
WoW: Burning Crusade
Path of Exile
Escape from Tarkov
Final Fantasy XIV
Trials of Osiris is one of the hardest activities in Destiny 2. To obtain the rewards for the Flawless Completion, you need to win seven runs in 3vs3 PvP without losing a single one.
If you lose even a single game, you won't have access to LightHouse and the rewards for flawless passage.
These rewards change every week and we track these changes and post the info within our services along with the date of weekly trials. If you don't have a lot of time on your hands, or your own team, then our professional players will go through the enemy fire instead and obtain you the desired reward without cheating or a risk of getting banned.
Nowadays there are lots of extremely challenging activities in Destiny 2. If we talking about PvE - we can name Vault of Glass, especially Master VoG, Flawless Grasp of Avarice, Grandmaster Nightfalls, and so on. Speaking about PvP activities, there’s one, that would immediately come to mind of every Guardian: Trials of Osiris.
The Challenge came straight from the Original Destiny and even the best competitive players in Destiny Game are struggling during achieving the Flawless Passage (7-0).
The activity works in the following way: each Friday (save Iron Banner weeks), at daily reset time the Trials start and you can obtain the Passage from Saint-14. There are different Passages in game, each provides unique benefits:
Teams of three compete until they win seven matches, with no losses, to achieve the marvelous location - the Lighthouse, with the most valuable reward - Adept Weapon, which changes every week. The activity ends with the weekly reset on Tuesday.
1. Adept Weapon. This is the most desired reward and the reason why thousands of players complete during the event. These weapons have slightly better stats, and what's more important - an Adept Weapon Mod socket.
2. SkyCoach provides the Trials Weapons Carry service and already got over a thousand happy customers who've used Trials of Osiris boost and continue using our Trials carries every weekend! The list of Season of the Lost Trials Rotation: The Messenger / Sola's Scar / Eye of Sol / Igneous Hammer / Shayura's Wrath / Reed's Regret. During Season 15, due to the significant buff of Fusion Rifles and Linear Fusion Rifles, Reed's Regret Godroll boost has become the most popular service!
3. Trials Weapons Godroll Carry: our Pro Team is ready to provide you with specific weapon perks rolls. If you buy Godroll Carry service, regardless of a number of attempts, we'll get the chosen roll. Some of these weapons are extremely powerful nowadays. For example, Reed's Regret in Triple Tap and Vorpal Weapon roll is considered to be the strongest PvE LFR, while Messenger in Rapid Hit and Desperado roll is an absolute beast in PvP.
4. Adept Mods Carry: Adept Mods are the most powerful modifications in Destiny 2. With Skycoach Trials of Osiris Carry, you'll get an Adept Mod in Flawless Chest. Those can be inserted into Adept Trials Weapons, Timelost Weapons, or Adept Nightfall Weapons
5. Trials of Osiris Bounties boost: use this for an extra Saint-14 Reputation and Trials Engrams.
6. Progress for the Flawless Title: with this offer you'll get the progress for your Flawless Seal. SkyCoach also does offer the full Flawless Seal Boost Service and Gilded Flawless Seal Boost ServiceHow does it work:
Visit the Lighthouse instead of the Pro – if you want to visit the Lighthouse and open the Flawless chest by yourself, our professional player will leave this opportunity to you, by finishing Trials Carry Service with Flawless Passage done.
Complete Daily Trials Bounties – our pro-player will pick Daily Bounties from Saint-14 and will complete them as part of the Trials of Osiris Boosting Service.
Pick up Bounties - this option is free, for customers who'd like our pro to pick up the bounties. Important note: this option does not involve the initial completion of the bounties, however, some of them will be completed during the Trials 7-0 Carry.
Passage of Confidence - usual Trials service is completed with the usage of Mercy or Ferocity Passage. If you purchase Confidence Trials Passage Carry our pro-player will complete the most challenging Passage for you.
Weekly Pinnacle Challenge – our pro player will also complete the objective to get a weekly Pinnacle Trials reward as part of the Trials Carry Service.
Q: How do the Trials of Osiris boost service work?
A: You can buy Trials of Osiris boost via account-recovery (piloted) or selfplay options. Our Trials of Osiris Carry services are safe and reliable. Usage of the Premium VPN and all others safety regulations is guaranteed.
Q: Do I need DLC to enter the Trials Activity?
A: Yes, you need to own the latest DLC expansion to order Trials of Osiris boost.
Q: What are the requirements for Trials of Osiris Carry?
A: 1330 Power Level or higher - since the Power Level Bonuses are enabled in Trials activity, your Guardian should be geared enough for the boost to be possible to complete.
Trials Access completed - a short questline from Saint should be completed to enter the Trials activity.
Q: What if I don't meet the requirements?
A: SkyCoach provides tons of carry services aimed to make characters stronger and make players ready for every in-game activity.
You can also pick the Trials Access option and our Pro-player will complete it as well before the Trials Carry.
Q: Why should I choose SkyCoach?
A: SkyCoach Trials of Osiris boosting is safe and reliable.
If you buy Trials of Osiris boost from SkyCoah you’ll get the most affordable price available.
All our employees are professionals with years of experience on the market.