World of Warcraft
WoW: Wrath of the Lich King
Path of Exile
RuneScape Old School
Escape from Tarkov
Final Fantasy XIV
World of Tanks
Call of Duty
Exalted Orbs is another in-game currency using which players can enhance rare equipment with a new random affix. These Orbs are also used as a high-value standard in an in-game economy. Typically, players use Exalted Orbs to exchange high-end equipment instead of consuming them. Being not only the means to enhance high-end equipment but also a gold-standard in-game currency, Exalted Orbs are one of the most valuable items in the game.
With less than 1% drop chance it’s extremely hard to acquire Exalted Orbs. Happily, we can help you with that. Our pro-players will get all the Exalted Orbs you need in no time and you won’t have to do boring grind.
After you place your order our manager will contact you in order to further discuss the details such as your platform, difficulty level, league etc.
Then you will receive a group invitation in the game. Once you accept it, go to your hideout and accept a trade offer from our player. IT’S VERY IMPORTANT that you place a RARE (not Unique or Magic) item for trade. You also shouldn’t say anything besides greetings using in-game chat especially something about your purchase.
Exalted Orbs is an in-game item that can be used to add a random affix to rare gear, which is very useful in crafting and fine-tuning your equipment. But every Path of Exile player is perfectly aware Exalted Orbs are one of the most valuable currencies for player-to-player trade deals, the so-called gold standard.
If you have enough Exalted Orbs, you can buy every piece of equipment available in Path of Exile, even the rarest and most powerful items. That is why at some point every player comes to this simple solution, that will make his gearing smooth and easy: run Path of Exile buy Exalted Orbs, and then get the best gear in the game.
Obviously, the fastest way to get this valuable currency is to use SkyCoach to buy Path of Exile Exalted Orbs, but there are also some ways to farm PoE Exalted Orbs in-game. This list includes:
1. Drops from monsters, boxes, and chests: Exalted Orbs can drop in almost any area, but the chance is extremely low. High-tier maps are the best place to farm them, but do not anticipate a high drop rate even on Tier 8 and higher maps. You should tune your loot filters on Exalted Shards, so as not to accidentally miss them among the crap from hundreds of monsters while you farm for Exalted Orbs.
2. Exalted Shard recipes: not PoE Exalted Orb recipe, since it is insane to use it (exchanging Mirror of Kalandra for a few high tier orbs is not recommended in any case imaginable), but Exalted Shard recipes. These can be difficult to complete too. You will need a full set of identified rare items of the same influence to get two Exalted Shards, and a full set of unidentified rare items of the same influence for four Exalted Shards. More about it later in this article.
3. Divination Cards: you also can acquire Exalted Orbs in exchange for various Divinations cards.
Regarding Divination Cards, there are several that will give you Exalted Orbs as a reward (or at least a chance to get them). Namely:
· The Hoarder: 1x Exalted Orb;
· The Saint’s Treasure: 2x Exalted Orbs;
· Abandoned Wealth: 3x Exalted Orbs;
· Brother’s Stash: 5x Exalted Orbs;
· Alluring Bounty: 10x Exalted Orbs;
· Emperor’s Luck: a chance to get 5x Exalted Orbs (or other currency);
· The Void: a chance to get Exalted Orbs or other rewards.
The exact worth of Exalted Orbs depends on the current state of the game economy, but is always very high. Usually, you will need no more than a hundred Exalted Orbs to buy very decent gear, capable of making your character ready for Tier 9 or even Tier 10 maps. If you do not have time for a long and tiring farm for this valuable currency, consider using our service to buy Path of Exile Exalted Orbs and get as many as you want in no time!
As stated above, the drop rate of Exalted Orbs in Path of Exile is pretty low. If you for some reason do not want to buy Exalted Orbs PoE, then be ready for a long and tiresome farming process. We can not tell you the exact drop rate of this currency, but one can safely say the number is way below 1%.
Speaking about Exalted Orb recipes, there are only two:
· Selling one Mirror of Kalandra will get you 2x Exalted Orbs, 5x Regal Orbs, and 1x Divine Orb. No one should ever use this recipe, since the worth of Mirror of Kalandra is at least ten times more than the worth of all these items combined.
· You can get Gilded Fossil from Azurite Mine. This item is used in crafting and has about 1/23 chance to add the “Item sells for much more to vendors” implicit modifier. Then you can sell the item with this modifier to vendors for one Exalted Orb. Does not sound like a reliable way to farm this currency, right?
However, you can use Exalted Shard recipes to get some Exalted Orbs. You will need 20 Exalted Shards to get one Exalted Orb. We have already told you about them, but let us see them in more detail:
|Recipe #1||Recipe #2|
|Requirements||Full set of identified rare items with the same influence: 2 one-handed weapons (or 1 two-handed weapon, or 2 shields), 1 helmet, 1 body armor, 1 gloves, 1 boots, 2 rings, 1 amulet, 1 belt.||Full set of unidentified rare items with the same influence: 2 one-handed weapons (or 1 two-handed weapon, or 2 shields), 1 helmet, 1 body armor, 1 gloves, 1 boots, 2 rings, 1 amulet, 1 belt.|
|Result||2x Exalted Shards||4x Exalted Shards|
|Conclusion||The requirements for this recipe are very hard to collect, and you will need to complete the recipe ten times to get just one PoE Exalted Orb.||This recipe is similar to the first one, but since you need to sell unidentified items the value of this method is in question.|
If you want to make your gaming experience in Path of Exile more pleasant, buy Exalted Orbs and forget about countless hours of farming. The SkyCoach service provides our customers in Path of Exile with Exalted Orbs for the most reasonable price. Our team has years of experience on the market, so our service is perfectly safe and reliable.
All you need to do to buy cheap Exalted Orbs in PoE is to select the desired amount in the offer’s details, hit that big green “Buy now” button and talk to our manager about all the other details.
Yes. Since Exalted Orbs are a very important in-game currency, players always buy and sell their stocks of Exalted Orbs. Being a gold standard, Exalted Orbs is the most popular currency in Path of Exile. If you want to quickly boost up your character in Path of Exile buy Exalted Orbs, and start farming end-game content now!
As stated above, the Path of Exile Exalted Orb exact price depends on the current state of the Path of Exile economy. If you want to buy cheap Exalted Orbs in PoE, the best time to do so is at the start of a new league, when prices are significantly lower than later on. Just two to four weeks after the start of a new league the price of Exalted Orbs may become five times higher.
The quickest way to get Exalted Orbs is to buy them with real money. You do not want to spend weeks farming it yourself, right? The SkyCoach team provides customers with the best PoE boosting service allowing Path of Exile players to buy Exalted Orbs at the most reasonable prices on the market.
There are several reasons for that. First off, the ability to add a random affix to a piece of rare equipment is itself very valuable. Secondly, Exalted Orbs are used as the most valuable currency in player-to-player trading (so-called gold standard currency), which makes them extremely important for any character in the later stages of the game. If you want to quickly make your character efficient in the end-game Path of Exile content, you will need to buy Exalted Orbs in considerable quantities.