- Any amount of gold you desire;
- Completely secure deal;
- Any in-game item you want (that can be purchased by gold);
- Constant readiness for PVE gameplay.
Despite that in-game currency in World of Warcraft doesn't allow you to buy equipment (at least not a full epic set of it), skills, or improve your character's combat characteristics in any other way, it still has a certain value. A good amount of gold will allow you to play far more comfortably.
"So now, that I have it, what do I do with it?"
- PVE: The repair cost after a tough raid can be quite substantial, especially if you play as a tank, who ideally takes all the damage. And the price you pay to make yourself ready for a raid (flasks, food, enchantments, gems e.t.c.) also can blow your budget. All the consumables that any good PVE-player should always have plenty of are not cheap. So, prepare yourself!
- Mounts and other items: Ever feel jealous about all the cool mounts that your guildmates or just random players around rides on? Or want a little boost for other characters on your account? Well, a good amount of those shiny gold coins can help you with that!
If you just want to have fun playing your favorite game and not spend too much time earning in-game gold then we can help with more than fair prices!